“This is a good school.
Pupils enjoy school, they behave well, feel safe and are well looked after. Strong and trusting relationships underpin pupils’ enjoyment of learning.”
About Whitehill Primary
At Whitehill School, we strongly believe in promoting quality in all we do. For this reason, our school makes fantastic use of all available space and resources not only within the classrooms but in all areas of the learning environment. From high quality playground equipment to fantastically resourced outdoor learning facilities, Whitehill could never be classed as an average school.
The committed team of staff work together to promote exciting approaches to learning, and wherever possible use visits and visitors to enrich learning opportunities for the pupils, both during school time and as part of the extended schools programme.
Happy, Helpful and Hardworking
At Whitehill School, we are all committed to creating an inspiring and exciting environment where all children feel confident and safe to learn and take risks. We are united in our belief of working together to nurture and develop all members of the school community to enable them to reach their full academic, social and emotional potential.
We aim to achieve this by:
- Creating a secure, supportive and happy learning environment
- Valuing and building upon everyone’s strengths, achievements and aspirations
- Fostering confidence, independence and creativity
- Providing a positive and consistent approach to behaviour management
- Encouraging respect between everyone in our school and beyond
- Providing equal opportunities for the whole school community
- Being an active part of the local community
- Encouraging a healthy lifestyle