Dramatictots weekly parent and baby/toddler classes exclusive to Whitehill Primary School
Starting Saturday 10th June
What is it?
- Weekly creative and magical adventures for 0-3’s. Dramatic Tots weekly sessions incorporate storytelling, puppets, sensory and movement. Each week is a different theme from traveling to the moon, a visit to the jungle, going on a bear hunt and much more.
- Dramatic Tots uses original stories as well as published favourites. Children are encouraged to re-enact the stories in their own way.
Who’s it for?
A class for parents to share with their babies/toddlers
We offer three classes
- Baby dramatics 6months -13 months (approximately)
- Tiny dramatics 14month- 2yrs (approximately)
- Tots dramatics 2yrs-3yrs (approximately)
Each child is different and we will discuss with you the best time to move to the next level of class based on many factors such as confidence levels and other developmental needs.
What will my child learn?
- Each 30/45 minute weekly session is specially designed to ignite your child’s imagination, encourage creativity and develop their thinking skills. We believe drama boosts confidence and self-esteem in children making them more active and engaged learners. Our lessons incorporate the 7 areas of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
When is it?
- The first class starts on Saturday 10th June and will run every Saturday during term time
Baby dramatics 6 months -13 months
Tiny dramatics 14 months -2yrs
Tots dramatics 2yrs -3yrs
- 11.15am -12.00pm
How much is it?
- Sessions are £4.50 paid for termly (6 weeks)
To book please call the school office.