Pupil Premium Checklist
Did you know that the school may be able to receive additional funding for your child’s education through a scheme called Pupil Premium?
If you receive any of the following, your child may be eligible for Pupil Premium:
- Universal Credit – if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on – paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit.
If you have any questions you can speak to Mrs Oram in the finance office. Alternatively you can click here for more information on KCC.