Vision, ethos and mission aims
Vision, Ethos and Mission Aims
Vision: Building confident, ambitious and independent learners through the highest aspirations for all.
Ethos: Happy, helpful, hardworking.
- Create high quality, enriched learning through the curriculum and universal offer based on exciting opportunities for children.
- Ensure a culture of excellent communication for all based upon respect and relationships providing clarity in all undertaken.
- Be outward facing as part of collaborative, wider community with proactive participation with local, regional and national partners
- Develop as a strong and committed team.
- Create a safe and inspiring environment where all needs are met.
- Constantly develop and aspire for growth.
2018 – 2019 Objectives:
- Teachers’ expectations of all pupils are consistently high in all classes so that pupils are challenged appropriately.
- A robust, accurate assessment system that supports good rates of progress.
- Progress is even more rapid for those pupils who need to catch up
- Pupils make strong and sustained progress across a range of subjects.
- Attendance to be good.