Vision, ethos and mission aims
Vision, Ethos and Mission Aims
Vision: Building confident, ambitious and independent learners through the highest aspirations for all.
Ethos: Happy, helpful, hardworking.
- Create the highest quality, exciting learning.
- Enrich learning through the curriculum based on opportunities for children.
- Ensure a culture of high quality interactions for all based upon respect and relationships.
- Provide excellence, quality and clarity in all undertaken.
- Be outward facing.
- Part of collaborative, wider community with proactive participation with local, regional and national partners together for the benefit of children and families.
- Develop strong and committed staff.
- Create an inspiring and exciting environment.
- Constantly develop and aspire for growth.
- Be a safe and secure environment where all needs are met.
- Develop as a strong and committed team.
2018 – 2019 Objectives:
- Teachers’ expectations of all pupils are consistently high in all classes so that pupils are challenged appropriately.
- A robust, accurate assessment system that supports good rates of progress.
- Progress is even more rapid for those pupils who need to catch up
- Pupils make strong and sustained progress across a range of subjects.
- Attendance to be good.